Prof. Dagan Tsilly
Tax Policy, International Tax policy, International Tax, Globalization and Tax Competition
- International Taxation (Tel Aviv University Press, 2004) [Heb.].
1. Rights for Sale, MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW (With Talia Fisher, Forthcoming 2012)
2. Commodification Without Money, 11(1) THEORETICAL INQUIRIES IN LAW FORUM 2 (2010)
3. Just Harmonization, 42 UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA LAW REVIEW 331 (2010)
4. Itemizing Personhood, 29 VIRGINIA TAX REVIEW 93 (2009)
5. Ordinary People, Necessary Choices: A Comparative Study of Childcare Deductions, 11:1 Theoretical Inquiries in Law (2010)
6. Childcare Expenses - Proposals for New Legislation, 25 Bar-Ilan University Law Review 889 (2010) [Heb]
7. Tax Deductions, Tel-Aviv U.L. Rev. (2009) [Heb.].
8. International Tax and Justice, in Communal, My Justice, Your Justice 447 (Yedidiah S. Stern ed. 2010) [Heb.].
9. The Legacy of English Tax Law in Israel  British Tax Review 271 (with A. Likhovski and Y. Margalioth).
10. Taxing Corporate Distributions, Law and Business (with Assaf Hamdani, forthcoming 2008) [Heb.].
11. Taxing the Journey to Work, IV(1) Yale Economic Review 36 (Fall 2007).
12. Competing for Business, 36 Intertax 201 (may 2007)
13. Commuting, 26 Virginia Tax Review 185 (2006).
14. The Costs of Cooperation in International Taxation, in The Welfare State, Globalization, and International Law 49 (Eyal Benvenisti & Georg Nolte eds., 2004).
15. The International Tax Reform - Between Tax Competition and Distributive Justice, in The 2003 Tax Reform 101 (David Gliksberg ed. 2006) [Heb].
16. A Tax Planner Playing Field - The International Tax Reform, Bar Ilan University Law Review (2004) [Heb.].
17. The Tax Treaties Myth, 32 NYU Journal of International Law and Politics 939 (2000).
18. Hidden Distributive Affects of Income Taxation, in Distributive Justice in Israel (Menachem Mautner ed. 2000) [Heb.].
19. National Interests in International Taxation, 18 Virginia Tax Review 363 (1998).
20. National Interests in International Taxation (Comments to the Raphael Committee), 20
Tel-Aviv U.L. Rev. 327 (1996) [Heb.].
Tel Aviv University Law School, J.S.D., 1998 (Strategic Aspects of International Taxation).
New York University Law School, LL.M. (In Taxation), 1993.
Tel-Aviv University Law School, LL.B., 1988.
Bar Ilan University Law School, Israel,Professor,2010- present; Senior Lecturer, 2006-2010 Lecturer, 1998-2006.
University of Western Ontario, Canada, Visiting Professor, January semester, 2009.
University of Michigan Law School, Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, 1999, 2001-2003.
The College of Management Law School, Israel, 1993-1997.
• The Israeli Science Foundation, 2011 A Market for Public Entitlements?
• Isareli Social Security Research Fund, 2010, Taxation and Welfare of People with Disabilities
• Canadian Studies Faculty Research Program, 2009
99-202-01 Tax Law
99-445-01 Taxation in the Globalization Era
99-676-01 Tax Law
99-736-06 Law and Social Justice
99-971-01 International Tax Policy