1. Adi Libson, Global Antitakeover Devices, YALE J. REG. (forthcoming 2018).
2. Adi Libson, Taking Shareholders' Pro-social Preferences Seriously: Confronting a New Agency Problem, U.C. IRVINE L. REV. (forthcoming 2018).
3. Adi Libson (with Gideon Parchomovsky), Toward the Personalization of Copyright, CHI. L. REV. (forthcoming 2018 – final approval after symposium).
4. Adi Libson, Cross-Listing as an antitakeover Measure: Implications on the Interpretation of Section 46b of the Securities Law, HEB. U. L. REV. (forthcoming, 2018).
5. Adi Libson, Confronting the Retirement Savings Problem: Redesigning the Savers' Credit, 54 HARV. J. LEGISLATION 207 (2017).
6. Adi Libson, The Conflict-of-interests of Banks on the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange: Symptoms and Implications, HEB. U. L. REV. (forthcoming , 2018).
7. Adi Libson, Leveraged Buyouts: A Symptom of a Centralized Market or Means for Minimizing Centralization? 31 BAR-ILAN L. REV. 293 (2017).
8. Adi Libson, Moral Uncertainty and Redistribution through Private Law, 29 CAN. J. L. & JURIS. 371 (2016).
9. Adi Libson, Theories of Welfare Policies and Rabbinic Sources: A Study of the Tanaitic Formation of the Second Tithe in SEEKING JUSTICE: BETWEEN SOCIETY AND THE MARKET IN JEWISH SOURCES (Hanoch Dagan & Benny Porat, eds., 2016) 400.
10. Adi Libson, Taxing Status: Tax Treatment of Mixed Business and Personal Expenses, 17 U. PENN. J. BUS. L. 1139 (2015).
11. Adi Libson, Is the Weight Actually Dead? Real Option Value and the Taxation of Oil and Gas, 45 SETON HALL L. REV. 833 (2015).
12. Adi Libson, Missing in Action: Internalizing Beneficial Omissions, 32 YALE L. & POL’Y REV. 427 (2014).
13. Adi Libson, Transforming Normative Welfare Policy: The Rabbinic Sages’ Reconstruction of the Second Tithe as a Model for Welfare Policy, 29 J. L. & RELIGION 259 (2014).