1. Feist, Facts and Functions: Historical Perspective, in "Intellectual Property Protection of Fact-Based Works: Copyright and Its Alternatives" (Robert Brauneis Editor) (2009).
2. Exploring European Union Copyright Policy Through the Lens of the Database Directive, 23 Berkeley Technology Law Journal 1411 (2008).
3. Trends in Protection for Informational Works Under Copyright Law During the 19th and 20th Centuries, 13 Michigan Telecommunication & Technology Law Review 115 (2007).
4. Grokking Grokster: Has the Supreme Court Changed Inducement under Patent Law?, 34 AIPLA Quarterly Journal 265 (2006) (with Gary N. Frischling).
5. A New Outlook on the Economic Dimension of the Database Protection Debate, 47 IDEA: The Intellectual Property Law Review 93 (2006).
6. Protection for Informational Works After Feist Publications Inc. v. Rural Telephone Service, 21 Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal 611 (2011).
7. Modernizing Copyright Law, 20 Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal 65 (2011).
8. Rethinking the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Criminal Copyright Measures, 102 Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology 101 (2011).
9. Implementing the Public Sector Information Directive,  2 European Intellectual Property Review 74 (2012).
10. Exploring the Standard of Review of Transactions with Controlling Shareholders After In re MFW Shareholders Litigation, Pepperdine University's Journal of Business Entrepreneurship & the Law (2013) (with Odelia Minnes).
11. Patenting Abstractions 15 N.C. J.L. & Tech. 153 (2014), available at http://ncjolt.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bitton_Final.pdf.
12. Examining the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement, Journal of Internet Law, March 2014, page 25-38.
13. Criminal Enforcement of Copyrights (Bar-Ilan Legal Studies Law Review, 2013).
14. Book Chapter: Criminal Enforcement of Copyrights in Israel (in Intellectual Property Law: Interdisciplinary Analysis, in Hebrew) (2015).
15. Database Protection in Israel (Moznei Mishpat; in Hebrew, 2014).
16. Intellectual Property Securitization, 32 Cardozo's Arts & Entertainment Law Journal (with Dov Solomon) (2014).
17. Commercializing Public Sector Information, Journal of the Patent and Trademark Office (forthcoming 2015); reprinted as a book chapter in Beyond IP, Shlomit Yaniski-Ravid ed.) (forthcoming 2015-16).
18. Law of the Book: Exploring the Israeli Act for the Protection of Literature and Authors as a Case Study (with Jacob Nussim) ) Bar-Ilan Legal Studies Law Review, forthcoming, 2016; in Hebrew).
19. Intellectual Property Law: Interdisciplinary Analysis, Co-Editor, Book (with Lior Zemer) (Nevo Publishing, 2015; in Hebrew).