1. Oren Perez, ‘How Law Changes the Environmental Mind: An Experimental Study of the Effect of Legal Norms on Moral Perceptions and Civic Enforcement’, 36 Journal of Law & Society (May 2009) 501-535. (with Feldman, Yuval).
2. Oren Perez, The Dynamic of Corporate Self-Regulation: ISO 14001, Environmental Commitment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior ‘(May 1, 2009). 43 Law & Society Review (2009) 593-630. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1407227 (with Hamburger, Yair and Shterental, Tammy).
3. Oren Perez, ‘Responsive Regulation and Second-Order Reflexivity: On the Limits of Regulatory Intervention’, 44 University of British Columbia Law Review (2011) 7434.
4. ‘Feldman, Yuval, and Oren Perez. "Motivating environmental action in a pluralistic regulatory environment: An experimental study of framing, crowding out, and institutional effects in the context of recycling policies." Law & Society Review 46.2 (2012): 405-442.
5. Oren Perez, ‘Legal Pluralism (October 10, 2011). THE OXFORD ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AMERICAN POLITICAL AND LEGAL HISTORY, Donald T. Critchlow and Philip R. VanderMeer, eds., 2012. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1929395.
6. Oren Perez, ‘Science, Politics and Transnational Regulation: Regulatory Scientific Institutions and the Dilemmas of Hybrid Authority (with Adi Ayal & Ronen Hareuveny) 2 Transnational Environmental Law, TEL (2013) 45-68.
7. Daphne Barak-Erez & Oren Perez, Whose Administrative Law is it Anyway? How Global Norms Reshape the Administrative State 46 CORNELL INT’L L.J. 455 (2013).
8. Oren Perez, Courage, Regulatory Responsibility, and the Challenge of Higher-Order Reflexivity, Regulation and Governance Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 203–221, June 2014.,
9. Oren Perez,‘The Hybrid Legal-Scientific Dynamic of Transnational Scientific Institution’s 26(2) European Journal of International Law, 2015 391-416. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2437400.
10. Oren Perez & Daphne Barak-Erez, T’he Administrative State Goes Global (with), in "Negotiating State and Non-State Law: The Challenge of Global and Local Legal Pluralism’ edited by Michael Helfand (Cambridge University Press, 2015).
11. Oren Perez, ‘Can Experts Be Trusted and What Can Be Done About it? Insights from the Biases and Heuristics Literature’ (September 15, 2014). in 'Nudging and the Law: A European Perspective'; Alberto Alemanno and Anne-Lise Sibony Eds. (HART, 2015).. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2490407;
12. Oren Perez, Fuzzy Law: A Theory of Quasi-Legal Systems, 28 Canadian Journal of Law & Jurisprudence, July 2015, pp 343 – 370.
13. Oren Perez, ‘Judicial Strategies for Reviewing Conflicting Expert Evidence: Biases, Heuristics and Higher-order Evidence’, 64 American Journal of Comparative Law 75.
14. Oren Perez, The Green Economy Paradox: A Critical Inquiry into Sustainability Indexes, 17 Minn. J.L. Sci. & Tech. 153 (2016). Available at: http://scholarship.law.umn.edu/mjlst/vol17/iss1/3
15. Karassin, Orr, & Perez, Oren. (2018a). Shifting between public and private: The reconfiguration of global environmental regulation. 25(1) Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (2018).