1. Regulating Good People in Subtle Conflict of Interest Situations (with Eliran Halali) J. of Business Ethics (2017).
2. An Experimental Analysis of the Effect of Good Faith, Legal Specificity and Probability of Sanctioning on Compliance and Performance (With Henry Smith and Constantine Boussalis) Regulation and Governance (2017)
3. Non Verbal Market Manipulation and Consumer Protection Law (with Shmuel Becher) forthcoming Cardozo Law Review (2017)
4. Anchoring Legal Standards (with Doron Teichman and Amos Schur). J. EMPIRICAL LEGAL STUDIES 2016]
5. Behavioral Trade-Off, in Nudging and the Law - WHAT CAN EU LAW LEARN FROM BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES? (Alberto Alemanno and Anne-Lise Sibony Eds., Hart Publishing, 2015) (with Orly Lobel).
6. Behavioral ethics meets behavioral law and economics, in HANDBOOK OF BEHAVIORAL LAW AND ECONOMICS (Eyal Zamir and Doron Teichman Eds. Oxford University Press, 2014).
7. Behavioral Equity,170(1) JOURNAL OF INSTITUTIONAL AND THEORETICAL ECONOMICS 137 (2014) (with Henry Smith).
8. Reference Points and Contract Interpretation: An Experimental Examination,10(3) J. EMPIRICAL LEGAL STUDIES 512 (2013) (with Amos Schurr & Doron Teichman).
9. Motivating Environmental Action in a Pluralistic Regulatory Environment (with Oren Perez) LAW & SOCIETY REVIEW (2012).
10. Are all Contractual Obligations Created Equal (with Doron Teichman) 100 THE GEORGETOWN LAW JOURNAL 5 (2011).
11. The Complexity of Disentangling Intrinsic and Extrinsic Compliance Motivations: Theoretical and Empirical Insights from the Behavioral Analysis of Law, 11 WASH U J. OF LAW AND POLICY [Symposium --For Love or Money] (2011).
12. The Incentives Matrix: The Comparative Effectiveness of Rewards, Liabilities, Duties and Protections for Reporting Illegality (With Orly Lobel), 87 TEXAS LAW REVIEW (2010).
13. Are all Legal Probabilities Created Equal (with Doron Teichman), 84(4) NYU LAW REVIEW 980 (2009).
14. The Expressive Function of the Trade Secret Law: Legality, Cost, Intrinsic Motivation and Consensu,s 6(1) JOURNAL OF EMPIRICAL LEGAL STUDIES 177, (2009).
15. The Misperception of Norms: The Psychology of Bias and the Economics of Equilibrium (with Robert D. Cooter and Michal Feldman,) REVIEW OF LAW & ECONOMICS (2009).